15th Anniversary Reception & Dinner of the European Governmental LGBTI Focal Points Network
23 October 2019 – Prague
- Welcome by the Director Andrea BARSOVÁ of the Human Rights and Minority Protection Department of the Czech Republic.
- Welcome speech by the Czech host, Ms. Andrea Barsová, in the presence of Ambassador Mr. Kees Klompenhouwer of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- Brief statement by the Ambassador on behalf of Minister Van Engelshoven, Minister for Gender & LGBTI Equality.
- Handing over of the ‘pledge for financial support’ by the following donor governments: Cyprus, Ireland, Malta, the Netherlands & Norway to representatives of governmental and civil society networks.
- Words of thanks by Evelyne Paradis (ILGA-Europe) and by Eleni Tsetsekou (SOGI unit Council of Europe).