ILGA World Donor Pre-Conference: March 19, 2019
Wellington, New Zealand
Michael Fowler Centre
DONOR PRE-CONFERENCE DETAILS
GPP’s Donor Pre-Conference is an international donor consultation focused on global LGBTI issues. Together with the host committee we convene key public and private funders, donor governments, corporate funders, high net worth individual donors, thought leaders, and others. This year’s meeting will have several sessions that focus on Asia and the Pacific Region.
The meeting will focus on themes including:
- Mapping LGBTI Movements in Asia
- Community Led Crisis Response Mechanism
- Responding Anti-Gender Ideology and LGBT Rights
- Legal Reform Lessons Learned in Asian and the Pacific
Attendees will gather for a full day convening on March 19th.
On the evening of March 18th, conference participants are invited to a Parliament dinner reception, celebrating Aotearoa New Zealand and Oceania.
Attending the meeting but don’t remember the site password? Contact email@example.com
GENERAL ILGA WORLD CONFERENCE DETAILS
[Note: Registration for the Donor Pre-Conference is a separate process, see above]
- ILGA World Conference Registration Link: All registrations must be made through this online form.
- General Conference Info website including Location Proximity Map
- Registration Deadlines:
- Participants who need a visa must register by February 1, 2019, 23:59 Central European Time.
- Final registration deadline 1 March 2019, 23:59 Central European Time
Donor Pre-Conference Advisory Group
LIST IN FORMATION
Saartje Baes, Mama Cash
Namita Chad, Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice
Gregory Czarnecki, Open Society Foundations
Michael Heflin, Open Society Foundations
Lame Olebile, Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice
ILGA World 2016 (Bangkok, Thailand) Donor Pre-Conference
Click photos to view larger.