GPP’s Donor Pre-Conference at Pan Africa ILGA’s 6th Regional Conference:
Pride and Resilience – Fierté et Resilience
July 31st to August 1, 2023
Port Louis, Mauritius
DONOR PRE-CONFERENCE DETAILS
Global Philanthropy Project’s Donor Pre-Conference (DPC) at Pan Africa ILGA’s Regional Conference convenes key public and private grantmakers, donor governments, corporate funders, high-net wealth individuals, and other partners. Together, we will develop strategies, share insight and invent new ways to work together and respond to crises and opportunities in Africa. This pre-conference will foster a shared understanding of the needs of the field and identify and encourage opportunities for alignment, collaboration, and learning within the LGBTI donor community.
The meeting will focus on themes including:
- Our Youth Our Future: Embracing Pride and Resilience in Shaping our Pan African Vision
- Queerly African: Towards A Uniquely Pan-African Movement
- My Body, My Soul, My Space, My Community: Affirming Identity and Diversity
- Sustainable Development: Taking Our Stand
- South to South Collaborations: Shaping Global Alliances
Attendees will gather for a full-day convening on August 1st.
On the evening of July 31st, we will be hosting a donor dinner and reception to be confirmed.
GENERAL PAN AFRICA ILGA CONFERENCE DETAILS
Pan Africa ILGA (International Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans and Intersex Association) announces the PAI 6th Regional Conference: Pride and Resilience – Fierté et Resilience taking place from 31st July to 04th August 2023, in Port Louis, Mauritius.
Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, Pan Africa ILGA works to improve the human rights of individuals on all grounds, including sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and sex characteristics. PAI, the largest LGBTIQ+ network in Africa, has over 300 member organizations.
- Registration Deadlines:
- Registration (Including Scholarships): Thursday, 23rd February 2023
- Registration (Self-Paying Delegates): Wednesday, 31 May 2023