GPP’s 18 member organizations include many of the leading global funders and philanthropic advisors for LGBTI rights.
GPP membership is open to staff and trustees of foundations that meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Funders whose primary function is grantmaking;
- Funders working to expand global philanthropy to support the human rights of LGBTI people in the Global South and East;
- Public, private, individual, faith-based, and corporate funders.
GPP’s work towards increasing resources for LGBTI work in the Global South and East, including:
- Research and Publications;
- Donor-focused convenings, pre-conferences, symposiums, institutes, and regionally focused consultations around the globe;
- Regular briefings and webinars to educate members and other funders on emerging issues in global LGBTI funding;
- Joint advocacy and collaborative initiatives to grow the number of LGBTI funders and the amount of support reaching LGBTI communities in the Global South and East.
Click each logo to learn more about each GPP member.