- The State of Intersex Organizing (2nd edition) and The State of Trans Organizing (2nd edition) (Astraea, AJWS, GATE; October 2017)
- We are Real: The Growing Movement Advancing the Rights of Intersex People (Astraea Foundation, 2016)
- The State of Trans* and Intersex Organizing (Published by AJWS and Global Action for Trans* Equality, January 2014)
- Demands: Malta Declaration (2013)
- International Intersex Human Rights Movement – Resource List (OII Europe, 2016)
- “Standing up for the human rights of intersex people – how can you help? (OII Europe, 2015)
- Objectives and strategies to advocate for the full implementation of human rights and bodily integrity and self-determination for intersex individuals in Europe (OII Europe)
Additional Resources on the GPP Site:
Global Philanthropy Project, February 2021
These briefs focus on: global LBQTI funding, the role of intermediaries and government embassies in global LGBTI funding, and funding for LGBTI sex workers.
Oii Europe, December 2020
Global Philanthropy Project and Funders for LGBTQ Issues, May 2020
GPP, GATE, AJWS, Astraea, 2019.
Global Philanthropy Project y Funders for LGBTQ Issues, 2019
GPP and Funders for LGBTQ Issues, 2018
Published on the AJWS Blog. Dave Scamell is the Director of International Advocacy at AJWS and co-chair of the GPP Trans* Funding Working Group.
American Jewish World Service (AJWS), Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice (Astraea) and Global Action for Trans Equality (GATE), 2017
Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice
Available in English, Spanish, Russian, and forthcoming in Chinese.
Authors: Somjen Frazer and Erin Howe, Strength in Numbers Consulting Group for the GPP Trans* Working Group in collaboration with Arcus Foundation and Open Society Foundations, 2015.
Published by AJWS and Global Action for Trans* Equality, January 2014
Authors: Strength in Numbers Consulting Group
Commissioned by: GPP Trans* Working Group in collaboration Arcus Foundation and Open Society Foundations